Monday, June 23, 2008

Something to Make Your Skin Crawl

I saw this video today and had to pass it on. It's probably pretty old (like, from the nineties) and given the way things on the Internet have a tendency to get around, you may have seen it before. Either way, take a look and prepare to be horrified.



One thing I love about this video is how it keeps getting worse and worse and worse. The awful details just keep piling up -- like the circumstances that led up to the infestation, and what happened to the livestock, and what the daughter was preparing to do with one of the mice she found. (That was the last straw, mom? If this had been me, I would have found my last straw a long, long time ago.)

There may be a story in here somewhere, if some clever author hasn't already come up with it.

No comments: