Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Horror News

Just received word that the +Horror Library+ Volume 3 from Cutting Block Press has accepted my story "The Living World."

In it, an anorexia patient shares a secret with her young counselor, which causes her to see the world in a new and frightening way.

Of nearly 500 stories submitted, "The Living World" is one of only 30 selected. I'll be appearing along with notables like Gary Braunbeck, Bentley Little, Michael Arnzen and my pal, Kurt Dinan. Actually, the entire anthology looks amazing. Even the cover is kick-ass. (The artist is Chad Michael Ward.)

Sincere thanks go out to R.J. Cavender and his editorial staff. I'm excited and honored to be included.

1 comment:

John Hornor said...

This is great, wonderful news. And sharing pages with the likes of Gary Braunbeck, Bentley Little and Mike Arnzen (who I haven't read any of but I'm taking a flash fic workshop from at Context) - that's fucking awesome, my man.

A well deserved congratulations. Looking forward to kicking it in Nashville with you.